- Download the iOS or Android app, "TED Masterclass"
- Upon launching the app you will be prompted to log in using a TED.com account
- If you already have a TED.com account, just enter the email and password for your existing account when prompted
- If you don't yet have an account, the app will guide you through the process of creating one
- After you purchase, you will be able to access the course on your computer. To see how you can do this, open your app and go to Settings > Sign in to web
For licensed users in an organization:
- Check your email for an invitation to join TED Masterclass through your organization
- Follow the link in the email to create a TED Masterclass for Orgs account
- To use on your mobile or tablet device, download the iOS or Android app, "TED Masterclass for Orgs”
- To use on your computer, go to masterclass.ted.com/app/login
- Upon launching the app, you will be presented with a log-in screen. Use the credentials you just created to log in
If you cannot find your email invitation, reach out to your organization's TED Masterclass administrator and request a new invite.